• Advertisement

IKEA商品的自製大改造

不看不知道,一看真奇妙

IKEA商品的自製大改造

帖子admin » 周六 8月 02, 2014 12:16 pm

http://www.ikeahackers.net
About

IkeaHackers.net is a site about modifications on and repurposing of Ikea products. Hacks, as we call it here, may be as simple as adding an embellishment, some others may require power tools and lots of ingenuity.

In mid 2013, I started a sub-category of IKEA ideas. They were born from turning away one too many submissions which were wonderful, clever, just not hack-y. A terrible waste of good ideas, if you ask me. So I now house them under "Ideas" section. They are also less challenging and a great way to initiate yourself into IKEA hacking.

How did it start?
It was in May 2006 that I did a search on IKEA hacks and saw that there were so many amazing ideas floating in the Internet. How great it would be if I could find them all in one place, I thought.

3 seconds later.

A light bulb exploded in my brain and the rest, as they say, rolled out like Swedish meatballs. It took me a few nights of sleepless html-ing but I'm happy I did. Finally, I am of service to mankind. Heh.

From its rather unglamorous beginnings, the site has grown so much that it still surprises me. Thank you for making this site what it is today.

You may have figured out by now that I don't do all the hacks. This site exists largely due to the kind contribution of IKEA hackers from all over the globe. They submit their creations, with the hope of providing alternative ideas on Ikea products. Hopefully, their hacks and ideas will inspire you.

Is this the original IKEA Hacker site?
Yes, this is the real deal. This site started its life on ikeahacker.blogspot.com (pic, right) because seriously, I didn't know how else to start a website back then.

Not so long ago, I bought the domain www.IkeaHackers.net to give the site its own identity. I also liked the plural - IKEA Hackers - because this site is really about a community of crazy IKEA fans. The previous ikeahacker.blogspot.com site redirects to the new domain so no worries, you're not losing out on any old hacks.

Are you paid by IKEA or is this an elaborate scheme by IKEA to make us buy more furniture?
No, not a cent. Nil, nada, zilch. IKEA does not pay me nor is this site their idea or in any way sanctioned or endorsed by IKEA. This is purely a fan-run website.

However, in the spirit of full disclosure, I do earn from advertising, mainly via Google Ads, SayMedia, Technorati ad networks and when readers support me by buying Amazon or Parts of Sweden products through my affiliate link. From time to time I may test out new forms of advertising but my goal is to always keep advertising as non-intrusive as possible.

Read more at http://www.ikeahackers.net/about#Q1evd6cFgSJF6Zds.99

Share/分享:
懶得有理_____難得有你
think unique,be special
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

帖子: 3397
注册: 周六 5月 22, 2010 7:54 pm
威望: 0

回到 生活小百科

在线用户