• Advertisement

ridiculous dog owners

including pets and non-pets

ridiculous dog owners

帖子admin » 周日 11月 29, 2015 5:44 pm

http://www.examiner.com/article/owners- ... by-my-side
UPDATE: On Saturday, Jubilee was adopted. In addition, two families who arrived at the shelter hoping to bring Jubilee home, ended up adopting two other dogs at the Montgomery County Animal Shelter - thus with all the shares and all the kind words, a few more deserving dogs are safe. Many thanks for the outpouring of support. Sharing saves lives.

On Friday afternoon, at the Montgomery County Animal Shelter in Conroe, Texas, a young frightened and bewildered dog was surrendered by her owner. According to a shelter volunteer, the man no longer wanted his dog because "she always wants to be by my side." With barely a hint of concern or remorse, the dog's owner signed the mandatory forms, unhooked her leash and walked out the door.

And though the shelter explained to the owner how surrendered dogs have no mandatory hold times and can be euthanized at any time depending on space at the shelter, the man just didn't care. "When I left she was back in intake anxiety ridden," explained Holly S*** who had witnessed the dog being surrendered to the shelter. Described as a Blue Heeler and Irish setter mix, Jubilee is approximately one-and-a-half-years-old, friendly and good with children. She is available for adoption immediately. When contacting the shelter reference #FM242.

Please share Jubilee's tragic story with friends, family and social media contacts. Here is a dog who loved her human, and she was rejected through no fault of her own. Sometimes animal advocates wish a dog could dump their owner; maybe a little justice could be served. The PetHarbor listing for Jubilee can be found here. ID#A254376 "I am a spayed female, white and black Blue heeler and Irish Setter. The shelter staff think I am about 1 year and 2 months old.I have been at the shelter since Nov 20, 2015."

Share/分享:
懶得有理_____難得有你
think unique,be special
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

帖子: 3397
注册: 周六 5月 22, 2010 7:54 pm
威望: 0

回到 Animals

在线用户

正在浏览此论坛的用户:没有注册用户 和 2 位游客