• Advertisement

Dog Seen Chasing After Pickup Truck That 'Abandoned'

including pets and non-pets

Dog Seen Chasing After Pickup Truck That 'Abandoned'

帖子admin » 周日 6月 07, 2015 6:30 pm

http://abcnews.go.com/US/dog-chasing-pi ... d=31481215

Dorson explained that dozens of applications to adopt Butterbean poured in from all over the country these past few months, but "no one expressed more enthusiasm to be Butterbean's new caretaker" than Lawrence-Edenheimer.

The musician told ABC News today that his dog Rocky passed away March 17 last year, and he found out about Butterbean, who resembled Rocky, on the same day this year while watching ABC News' World News Tonight With David Muir.

PHOTO: Butterbean is pictured in an undated handout photo from the Humane Society of Louisiana. Humane Society of Louisiana
PHOTO: Butterbean is pictured in an undated handout photo from the Humane Society of Louisiana.
"The timing was just too perfect," he said. "It was like it was meant to be."

Lawrence-Edenheimer drove from Illinois to Mississippi on May 18 to pick up Butterbean, who had been receiving medical care at a local animal shelter. The two immediately bonded, he said.

"She's an absolute sweetheart," Lawrence-Edenheimer said. "After the first night I got her, she jumped onto the bed, licked my face and bounced my elbows up with her nose."

He added that Butterbean constantly follows him around at home and joins him on car rides when he goes out for shopping errands.

"I treat her as though she were my child," he said. "It's expensive getting her healthy, especially because she's still dealing with heartworm, but how can you put a dollar amount of love? You just can't do it."

Share/分享:
懶得有理_____難得有你
think unique,be special
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

帖子: 3397
注册: 周六 5月 22, 2010 7:54 pm
威望: 0

回到 Animals

在线用户

正在浏览此论坛的用户:没有注册用户 和 6 位游客