• Advertisement

依赖声波的手势操作技术-doppler efect

pc/android/unix/linux

依赖声波的手势操作技术-doppler efect

帖子admin » 周三 3月 25, 2015 3:10 pm

http://danielrapp.github.io/doppler/

What is the doppler effect?

First of all, what is the doppler effect? The doppler effect is a physical phenomenom which affects waves in motion. The standard example is the effect on a fire engine siren as it quickly drives past. When it moves towards you the sound waves are compressed, and so the frequency becomes higher, and when it moves away from you the frequency becomes lower.

This phenomenon actually has really wonderful applications in astronomy for figuring the speed at which galaxies are moving towards or away from us by looking at the frequency shift of light, but I digress.

Anyway, it's important to realize that the doppler effect would also occur if you were to run towards the siren, rather than the siren moving towards you. We'll use this principle in the next section.

Motion sensing

The most obvious application for this is motion sensing. Below I've calculated the left and right bandwidth of the 20 kHz region (defined as the number of frequencies to the left and right that are within 99.9% in amplitude of the 20 kHz tone). I've then attached their difference to the size of the box.

The effect this produces is that when you move your hand towards the microphone, the box becomes smaller (you're pushing it inwards), and if you move your hand away from the microphone, the box becomes larger (you're pulling it outwards).

Scrolling

A cool application to motion sensing, as suggested by the SoundWave paper, is scrolling

Share/分享:
懶得有理_____難得有你
think unique,be special
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

帖子: 3397
注册: 周六 5月 22, 2010 7:54 pm
威望: 0

回到 非蘋菓品牌軟硬資訊

在线用户

正在浏览此论坛的用户:没有注册用户 和 3 位游客