• Advertisement

carelikeido.com

動物業/慈善團體/政府機關名錄﹣有競爭才有進步

carelikeido.com

帖子admin » 周日 7月 19, 2015 5:29 pm

http://carelikeido.com/
Care Like I Do is for people who love animals…really love animals. They recognize that animals are living, sentient beings who deserve consideration and respect. Like humans, non-human species do not deserve to be exploited, abused, killed or eaten. Since animals cannot speak for themselves, it is our job as their guardians and caretakers to be their voice, to ensure their welfare and fight for their rights. So if you’re one of those people who “want to know” when it comes to animal welfare issues and how you can help to make a difference in the lives of voiceless creatures, this blog is for you. Yes, there will be some happy, heartwarming and inspiring stories, but the primary purpose of this forum is to enlighten, inform and inspire animal lovers to get up and do something, anything, to help the beautiful, intelligent and unique beings with whom we share this planet, as well as our homes.

As Mahatma Gandhi once said, “Be the change you wish to see in the world.”

About the author: I am a freelance writer and journalist, a devoted wife, dog mom and an animal activist. After writing professionally for many years about things I didn’t care about, I decided it was time to follow my passion and focus my talents on spreading awareness about issues that affect non-human species. When I’m not working as a contributing writer for Dogster magazine and other animal-related publications, you’ll typically find me sweating it out at my local yoga studio or hanging out with my four best friends – my wonderful husband and three very spoiled dogs.

Share/分享:
懶得有理_____難得有你
think unique,be special
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

帖子: 3397
注册: 周六 5月 22, 2010 7:54 pm
威望: 0

回到 動物黃頁

在线用户

正在浏览此论坛的用户:没有注册用户 和 1 位游客