funny scary cat

師傳帶進門,修行看個人

funny scary cat

帖子admin » 周六 8月 10, 2019 6:22 pm

https://www.bustle.com/articles/127240- ... -cucumbers
1. Balloons

Giphy

Giphy
The jury's still out on this one. Although it's apparently a widespread phenomenon, globophobia among felines has yet to be linked to any scientific explanation (that I could find). Although, to be fair, popping balloons really freaks me out, too.

2. Bananas

Giphy

Giphy
When cats are confronted with bananas, shock and confusion ensues. People have devoted entire video compilations to the hilarity of cats reacting to bananas. This can likely be chalked up to the same reasoning offered for cats' seemingly inexplicable fear of cucumbers — the element of surprise and/or the potential predatory threat from something unfamiliar.

3. Apples

Giphy
I mean, really, what would you do if you woke up to find two green apples on the bed beside you? Obviously, you'd assume the were highly suspicious in nature and proceed to freak out over them, like this adorable kitten. As to the why, let's just lump all fruits and vegetables into the potential threat category, eh? The moral of the story here is don't go ambushing your cat with produce.

4. Turtles

Giphy

Giphy
You know turtles aren't vicious killers. I know turtles aren't vicious killers. Don't try telling that to your cat, though. As far as they are concerned, terrapins are blood-thirsty beings surely out to consume the life force of any feline in close proximity.

5. Vacuums

Giphy
This one seems pretty self-explanatory, right? Vacuum cleaners are loud, lumbering beasts. That's precisely the problem, says Veterinarian Pam Johnson-Bennett. "The sound, along with the movement, can be very frightening," she writes on her website. "From a cat's point of view, this monster goes on a rampage around the house, following him from room to room." Really, you can't fault them for that logic — it sounds like the start of Scream 5.

6. Water

Giphy
Listen, you'd probably be none too happy if someone came along and drenched your dry-clean only coat. Such is essentially why cats hate water so much. According to Petful, cat fur simply isn't mean to be drenched. Not only does a wet coat weigh your cat down and make them uncomfortable, it also creates an odor. And, like the masters of discerning they are, cats are sensitive to smell.

7. Themselves

Giphy

Giphy
Before we thoroughly assume domestic cats truly are big ol' scaredy cats, though, we have to remember big cats don't like their reflections either. When Big Cat Rescue held a mirror up to its big cats, most were comically displeased with what they saw.

Share/分享:
懶得有理_____難得有你
think unique,be special
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

帖子: 3397
注册: 周六 5月 22, 2010 7:54 pm
威望: 0

回到 新貓入門vs老貓分享

在线用户

正在浏览此论坛的用户:没有注册用户 和 3 位游客